MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover removes ammonia, chlorine and chloramines rapidly and completely when used as directed.
New Improved Formula
Gives beneficial bacteria time to multiply and recover if the biological filter gets damaged, keeping pond fish from being stressed.
- Every ounce removes 1.25 ppm of toxic ammonia per 360 gallons of pond water by forming an irreversible complex to reduce free ammonia to safe levels
- May be used at startup, when making water changes, replacing lost water due to evaporation or when your pond is overstocked with too many fish
- Neutralizes residual chlorine and destroys deadly chloramine
- Treats ammonia burn in pond fish
- Safe for use with all pond fish and aquatic life
- Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments.
- Nessler’s total ammonia test kits will give false, high (or off-scale) readings.
- Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low or zero readings; use indigo-carmine dissolved oxygen tests or DO meters.
- For total ammonia testing use only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. May be used with fishes or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.